- Start ASAP
- Fixed salary from 1100 EUR/month
- Salary reflecting experience (from 1100 EUR/month to 3000 EUR/month)
Together at CloudTalk, we’re disrupting the future of voice.
CloudTalk is smart call center solution for sales and support teams. We use very advanced tools such as emotions detection, speech recognition and self-services combined with seamless call center or business telephony features. Just to achieve one goal - create the future of business telephony industry.
As our CloudTalk grows, our team grows with him. We're still working on something new, something innovative to be always number 1 for our customers. At the beginning we have started in Slovakia, than expanded to other parts of the world. In 2019 we have received huge investment to grow CloudTalk even faster. We are looking for other enthusiastic rare individuals :) More about CloudTalk?
- CloudTalk is a world-class product that helps businesses around the world.
- Customers made millions of calls with CloudTalk.
- One of the world’s most progressive industry - be part of it.
- CloudTalk is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Slovakia.
- We are still a small team; there is no limit for you. As fast CloudTalk will grow, you will find endless possibilities and experiences here.
- We are disrupting $22 billion stagnant markets.
What you will do:
- Managing campaign strategy, budget, and execution while achieving key performance metric goals.
- Manage paid search & display programs including keywords, ads, copy, and budget.
- Using inbound marketing to generate sales-ready leads.
- Allocating marketing budget across channels to optimize marketing spend.
- Manage Facebook, Linkedin, Quora, Review sites, Mobile/Web Display, SEM, & all other media channels.
- Instill a culture of data & testing for improving marketing performance through executing A/B tests and applying statistics
- insights to identify opportunities.
- Direct cooperation and support to sales department and sales activities.
- Creating, setting up and executing marketing activities including communication throughout multiple channels about the company, brand, and innovative products.
- Manage the translation process of advertising campaigns.
- Identify opportunities and partner with the product team to improve the user onboarding process.
- Optimize our landing pages to consistently improve our ad performances and conversion opportunities.
- Significantly scale our worldwide SEO and organic search volume through executing onsite and offsite strategies.
- Monitor competitor keyword status and rankings in local regions worldwide to discover new opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B online marketing.
- Experienced advertiser on digital advertising platforms like Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics, marketing automation, and heatmaps preferred.
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with A/B multivariate testing.
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still an excellent team player.
- Public speaking skills to use at conferences and events is a huge bonus.
- Enthusiasm, fun, and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last ;)
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team of experienced people which is building a world-class product.
- Family atmosphere where you can find new friends and heroes.
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things.
- Small team where everyone can stand out. You have a chance to grow professionally and personally.
- Family house with garden and sauna for regeneration, where you can also open windows :) Very close to big city parks.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Your own Macbook.
- Being rewarded based on your commitment and capabilities.
- MultiSport card for regular exercise and relaxation.
- In-office bicycle storage. :)
Send us your CV to [email protected] or fill the form below.