- Start ASAP
- Fixed salary from 1100 EUR/month
- Salary reflecting experience (from 1100 EUR/month to 4000 EUR/month)
- Zapadny rad 31, Bratislava
Together at CloudTalk, we’re disrupting the future of voice.
CloudTalk is smart cloud-based call center solution. We use very advanced tools such as emotions detection, speech recognition and self-services combined with seamless call center or business telephony features. Just to achieve one goal - create the future of business telephony industry.
As our CloudTalk grows, our team grows with him. We're still working on something new, something innovative to be always number 1 for our customers. At the beginning we have started in Slovakia, than expanded to Europe and right now also to the Asian market. We are looking for other enthusiastic rare individuals :) More about CloudTalk?
- CloudTalk is a world-class product that helps businesses around the world.
- Customers made millions of calls with CloudTalk.
- One of the world’s most progressive industry - be part of it.
- CloudTalk is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Slovakia.
- We are still a small team, there is no limit for you. As fast CloudTalk will grow, you will find endless possibilities and experiences here.
- We are disrupting $22 billion stagnant market.
What you will do:
- Work in small team to develop the best product on the market.
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth.
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment.
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day.
- Enhance CloudTalk usability.
- Work on features like:
- Live call routing engine
- WebRTC call solution
- Integrations or Public API
- Speech recognition
- Emotions detection
- Be involved in decisions on new solutions and features.
What we are looking for:
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming.
- Experience of PHP development (at least one MVC framework experience).
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Be fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development.
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well.
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last ;)
You can work with these technologies:
- Programming in: Node.Js, PHP, AngularJs, React.
- Core tech: Asterisk, Redis, Amazon AWS, MariaDB, Cloudflare, Nginx, Kafka, Electron, WebRTC, Kamailio, ElasticSearch.
- Monitoring and backup tools: Zabbix, Grafana, Bareos.
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate on our product with the whole team.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team of experienced people which is building a world-class product.
- Family atmosphere where you can find new friends and heroes.
- Small team where everyone can stand out. You have a chance to grow professionally and personally.
- Family house with garden and sauna for regeneration. Very close to big city parks.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Being rewarded based on your commitment and capabilities.
- In-office bicycle storage.
Send us your CV to [email protected] or fill the form bellow. Don’t forget to include:
- Projects you’ve been working on.
- Feel free to share links, projects, GitHub/StackOverflow profiles and ideas.